Terms & Privacy
The term "I" or "me" refers to the owner of the website Rafael Senties Martinelli and the term "you" refers to the user or the viewer of the website.
I may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should then check this page from time to time to ensure that you still agreeing with this policy. This policy is effective since May 7, 2020.
If you browse and use this website, you are agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, don't use it.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The pages content is for your general information and is subject to change without notice.
- Neither I nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which I shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed by me. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is allowed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that I endorse the website(s) or that I have responsibility for their content.
Privacy & Security
I try to do my best to ensure that your privacy (and mine too) is protected. I may ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website. You can be assured that the information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
I'm committed to ensure that your/our information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, I have put in place SSL encryption to safeguard and secure the information that I collect or receive from the Internet, and LUKS encryption to protect the hard drive from local access.
The website may contain links to other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave this site and you should note that I do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Also you can note by checking the HTML code of this website that it does not contain any link to external code or images. This protects you from being tracked and share your information with external websites.
Information that I collect
Even if you do not have an account for this website, I may collect the following (basic) information:
- Ip address.
- Http Referer.
- Operative system.
- WebBrowser name and version.
- Track the files that you have downloaded.
- Track the pages that you have displayed.
- Track some actions that you have requested.
- Track the queries that you have submitted.
- Store the files or data that you have uploaded.
For non-registred users, after a period of 31 days the data is automatically deleted in the production server. The data may not include:
- Uploaded Files: For example, if when using the software "CAD-Viewer", the selected time to store is two months, the files will be stored for two months, plus some extra hours (the time that it takes to the bots to delete the data).
- Uploaded Data: For example when submitting a Feedback, the feedback and its associated data may remain stored for undetermined time. If necessary you can request the deletion or anonymization of the data.
For registred users:
- The information under the "Account" may remain stored for undetermined time. If necessary you can request the deletion or anonymization of this data.
- Most of the data is automatically deleted as same as for the non-registred users. The only thing that may change is that if you have access and you use the Chat, its messages and the associated data may remain stored for undetermined time. If necessary you can request the deletion or anonymization of the data.
- Users that haven't log-in in 6 months, will receive an email and in case of no response, their account will be deleted.
For ALL the users:
In order to have a backup in case of crash, the database of the production server is saved from time to time, and uploaded (encrypted) into a private server. This means that some data may remain stocked in an encrypted backup for undetermined time.
Also, I really want to point the fact that the backup is generated from time to time, so in case of crash recent data (like new accounts) will probably be loosed.
What I do with the information I gather ?
- Internal record keeping for the security of the server.
- Calculation of anonymous statistics for increasing the quality and provide a better service.
- Use the contact information to reach people if necessary (but never for publicity or spam purposes).
Your personal information
I won't sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless I be required by law to do so (French laws). I may only use your personal information to contact you in case of problem, or to discuss about some data that you have provided me.
You can request details or the deletion of your personal information.
The information contained in this website is only for general purposes. It is provided by me, and while I endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, I make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event I'll be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under my control. I have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
An effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly, however I take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily or permanently unavailable.
- The Cookies Policy was created with the help of Cookies Policy Template Generator and the WebTerms Generator.